Other ways to offer support
Click the links below to find out more about the many ways you can show support for the North Star Ballet!
Donor Bill of Rights
Philanthropy derives from voluntary action for the common good. To ensure that donors to the North Star Baller can have full confidence in the NSB and our work, we establish these rights to donors:
- To be informed of NSB’s mission, of how NSB intends to use donated resources, and of NSB’s capacity to use donations effectively for the donation’s intended purpose.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on NSB’s governing board and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to NSB’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured that gifts will be used for the purposes for which they are given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about gifts is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing NSB will be professional by nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations to NSB are volunteers, employees of the NSB, or hired solicitors.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful, and forthright answers.
- The North Star Dance Foundation does not share its mailing lists with anyone.